Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sweet Baby Girl Card

One of the Mums from school asked me to make a Baby Girl card for a soon-to-deliver friend and  as a Mum of little boys myself, I jumped at the chance to pull out the pink paper and make something pretty and girly.  The stamps are from Stampin' Up's Little Additions set which has so many little stamps in it- great for making your own scenes.



The base cardstock is Confetti White cut to 5" square with Regal Rose and Blushing Bride DSP and cardstock.  The main panel is Whisper White and the stamping was done with Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Regal Rose inks.  The ribbon was from a random roll in my stash.

After a busy day I'm off to relax on the couch, catch up on some recorded tv and blog-surf on my iPad :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment