Monday, December 17, 2012

Project Life Week 50

Week 50! Wow, really?  School holidays are well under way for us and this week we had something on every day except Sunday.  On Saturday we went to a birthday party at Scitech and I will definitely keep them in mind for our future parties- it was great!  This week I pulled out some very old Kaisercraft scraps and matching stickers and the page came together very quickly.  For 2013, I think I will stick to much the same game-plan with days-of-the-week journalling cards and some typed strip journalling on the photos.  I have subscribed to the Studio Calico PL kit...HELLO! How could I not? Two of my favourite things in the world SC + PL = PERFECTION! So until I see what is in the first kit, I am not sure if or how I will change things.  One thing I do want to do is to type a lot more of my journalling so I might have to stock up on some more digital cards to type onto in Photoshop before printing.  Cathy Zielske has some terrific videos on her blog for using digital elements in hybrid scrapbooking.  Anyhoo, that's me just thinking "out loud"....
here's Week 50....





No comments:

Post a Comment