Saturday, January 5, 2013

Project Life Week 51

I'm baaaack!  We've been to sunny Queensland to spend Christmas with my side of the family, and it was truly wonderful.  Of course, when we got back I was sweating over getting "caught up" on PL and within a couple of hours of getting off the plane I was getting photos developed at the lab LOL!

Week 51 was the week before we left and I did something a little different as a bit of an experiment.  I purchased some Amy Tangerine digital papers and elements and added the elements to my pics and rescaled the papers in PS and had the lab print them.  I also used matte paper for the first time.  I'm really happy with the results and I think I might do this a lot in my PL for 2013.  I worked my way through a lot of my paper stash in 2012 and was thinking about how I could avoid restocking until I really need to for my traditional 12x12 scrapbooking layouts.  We will probably be moving house twice in the next year or so and therefore reducing "stuff" is high on the agenda for this year.  



No comments:

Post a Comment