Monday, March 11, 2013

30 Days of Lists- Getting Set Up For Listing


Hi everyone!  You might remember I talked about participating in 30 Days of Lists this month?  


Well,  it's well-underway and I have been happily making lists each day.  What I wanted to share with you today though, is how I am going to compile, decorate, store my lists as I go.

I decided to make a mini-album bound with rings so I could add pages as I go, or to remove pages for decorating.

I found some acrylic album covers hiding in my stash and set about decorating the covers with papers from Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook collection.


I then cut my pages from white cardstock slightly smaller than the album covers, so about 6.75" x 6.75".  I am decorating each page with spray inks, masks, patterned papers from the same range as the cover, stamps and letter stickers.  Here's a look at my pages so far.......










Now I just need to write my lists (which have been written on whatever scraps I have handy at the time) on each page with a black sharpie.  I am loving the creative play with my mini-album just as much as I am enjoying the list-making!  Be sure to join me again soon when I reveal some more of my 30 Days of Lists mini-album :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment