Saturday, April 27, 2013

Just Add Ink #163

The challenge this week at Just Add Ink is to "Just Add a Fun Background".  I had only just purchased some     Hero Arts Neon Inks and this cut file for my Cameo from the Silhouette Online Store.  I knew exactly what I was going to create.




I took some solid circle stamps from Avery Elle Bright Days Set and randomly stamped them in the neon inks on white cardstock which I then matted on black.  My sentiment was cut from black cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo.




I then made another card but this time my background was created using the Trifecta Set from Mama Elephant.

And then I just couldn't resist having another go but with my sentiment cut from white cardstock.  The background was made from the same Avery Elle set as the first card.




I love using these neon inks and I think there are so many fun sentiments that can be used for a bright cheerful card.