Saturday, June 22, 2013

Tomorrow's Memories Card Share

I'm back again with another project I made with my kit from Tomorrow's Memories.  The kit was full of goodies from the Blast Off! collection from Kaisercraft.  After I made three layouts I had plenty left over to make this set of cards.



For this first card I die-cut the stars from the patterned paper I used as the first layer and also die-cut some banners from Kraft.  The tiny letter stickers are from Cosmo Cricket.



For this second card, I used some red ribbon and cardstock from Stampin' Up, some tiny letter stickers from Adorn-It and some ink splatters.


The third card is made entirely from the kit contents (except for the Kraft card base) and I added some ink splatters.


You can see them in the flesh alongside my layouts down at Tomorrow's Memories in Bassendean.  

No comments:

Post a Comment