Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tomorrow's Memories Layout Share Part 3

I'm back again with yet another layout for Tomorrow's Memories using the "Blast Off!" Collection from Kaisercraft.  I wanted this one to have a "messier" look than my other two layouts to reflect one of the stories from my husband's Targa West 2012 campaign.  

I folded up the edges of my papers, used some messy stitching and added more layered elements this time.  There are also some chipboard cogs from Dusty Attic and some manila shipping tags.











This one is probably my favourite. Even though it is still my fairly clean and simple style, there is a lot more visual interest with the layering, stitching and extra little touches.

I still have some goodies from my DT pack leftover and I hope to make another layout and some cards soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment