Friday, June 14, 2013

Tomorrow's Memories Layout Share


My DT pack from Tomorrow's Memories was chock-full of great product from Kaisercraft's "Blast Off!" Collection.  I didn't really have any photos to match the outer space theme of the line, but it was still very easy to use for a stock-standard boy page.  I am really loving navy blue right now and teamed with bold shades of  lime green, red and orange, it's a real winner.  There are lots of stars among these papers too, and they always work well for boy-themed pages.  

Here is the first layout I created with my pack.....









It's really hard to see in the first photo, but in the last photo you can see where I added some subtle texture and shine to the white cardstock background.  I combined Mister Huey's Shine Spray Ink with this mask from Donna Downey for Prima Marketing.  I love this grungy hexagon mask and it will get lots of use- it's available from Tomorrow's Memories as well.  The flocked transparency is from this collection by Fancy Pants Designs.

I will back soon to share some more projects made with this line from Kaisercraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment