Friday, July 26, 2013

Just Add Ink #175

I always love to play along at Just Add Ink but lately I just haven't been able to fit it in.  Today was wet cold and miserable, so during Master 2's nap I got cosy at my desk and played along with JAI's latest sketch challenge.


I grabbed the Chalk Talk set from Stampin' Up and stamped my image in black on white cardstock, then cut it out using the co-ordinating die.  I then stamped it again in Rich Razzleberry and cut out the banner with my micro-tip scissors and mounted it over the first image using foam squares.  I then tied a bow with Pear Pizzazz ribbon. The rest of the card is pretty to work out.   I stuck with my colour scheme of Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Black and White.  





I'm not very happy with how my colours are together and I'm not sure about the green and black panel behind the tag- it looks a bit hard and severe to me, but it was quick and simple and I'm sure I will use this card sketch again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment