Friday, July 19, 2013

LPS Colour Challenge #6

It's colour challenge time again at Life Paper Scrapbook and I fell head over heels in love with not only the colour palette, but with the inspiration photo as well.


I got so excited that I made not just a scrapbook layout, but TWO cards too!

Here's my layout using the Atlantic Collection from Studio Calico.










And here are the cards I made using stamps from Mama Elephant.  Using the same stamp I created a muted softer card and another punchier, more masculine card.   Obviously I was very inspired by the triangles in the inspiration photo ;-)







If you've been just as inspired as I was, head on over to the LPS Blog for all the challenge details as well as a look at the amazing work created by the other DT girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment