Sunday, July 28, 2013

Project Life Week Thirty

Week 30 was Birthday Week for my big boy- he turned 7!  It was also back to school week and a return to regular routine, which I love, but I can do without the 6 am alarm on these winter mornings.  This week it was time to use the Midnight Edition of Project Life again.  You might have noticed that I rotate the kits in order and since last week was Kraft's turn, Midnight was up this week.  I find that sticking to this schedule means I can do away with trying to decide which kit to use based on the colours in my photos or the mood I'm in- the decision is made for me!

Midnight is very clean and simple in it's design so I didn't add anything extra this week, plus, I was a little pressed for time so it was print, cut, slip into the pockets, done :-)

Here is the LHS.....



Here is the RHS.....




And here is the whole week.....




Thanks for popping by :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment