Monday, July 22, 2013

Project Life Week Twenty-Nine

It was another very chilly week here in Perth but the boys and I managed to head out of the house almost every day.  The second week of the school holidays saw more lazy slow mornings and I'm sure going to miss that when school goes back in a couple of days.

This week I used the Kraft Edition of Project Life and made good use of the bifold cards to fit multiple photos plus journalling on each card.  I just simply crop the cards to 6" x 4" in PS CS5 and add the already-cropped photos.  Once they're re-sized and in position I add the text, flatten it and save as a jpeg.

The only non-digi element added this week was a "hello" speech bubble I cut with my Silhouette from kraft and whit cardstock scraps.

Here is the LHS.....



Here is the RHS.....



And here is the entire week.....





No comments:

Post a Comment