Monday, July 8, 2013

Project Life Week Twenty-Seven

Another week evaporated into thin air- where does the time go?  This week was our second week of having hubs home before heading back to China and the last week of term.  We had everything from illness, outings, our usual activities and a house guest, but surprisingly I didn't have that many photos to choose from.  I raided hubs' Facebook and Instagram photos to fill the spread out a bit more.

This week I used the digital version of Amy Tangerine's Ready, Set, Go Collection and I love using this collection when we're all together as a family.  It just seems to suit perfectly.

Here is the LHS.....



Here is the RHS.....




And here is the entire page.....



As usual, I added a little "real" embellishment, and this little "Click Click Click" flair is from here.

Thanks for popping in to see my PL :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment