Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Layout Share for Tomorrow's Memories | Kaisercraft Take Note

Hi everyone! I was given a terrific pack from Tomorrow's Memories to make some store samples with.  The pack was full of goodies from Kaisercraft's new collection called Take Note.  This is a great collection with a natural colour palette and has both the traditional scrapper and pocket-page scrapper covered.  It is a really versatile collection and I will definitely be getting some more products from the range.



First up I have a pretty fussy layout compared with my usual style.  The Scrapbook Paper Journal 12x12 sheet was just begging to be cut up....... 


.....and I layered my little fussy-cut pieces in a cluster in the bottom left corner.




Sonia from the TM team slipped some extra goodies into my pack- the mesh, the polaroid sleeves, the chipboard scalloped circle, the chevron paper bag and the veneer camera.  This threw me way out of my comfort zone and I was startled at the result, and I have to admit, pretty chuffed with myself!

Next up, I decided to slip back into my usual clean and simple style and use some more of my pack to make this layout.....




See how easily this line could be used for pocket-page style scrapbooking? A lot of the manufacturers have now introduced products perfectly suited to pockets- it must be catching on *wink*.

Thanks for popping in :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment