Wednesday, August 14, 2013

MME Chalk Studio Layout for Tomorrow's Memories

I'm back again with another layout using the "Chalk Studio" Collection from My Mind's Eye.  The collection has bold, chalkboard inspired A-sides and soft pastel B-Sides with classic motifs like spots, stripes etc.  In contrast to the neon layout I shared yesterday, today's layout utilises those pastel B-side papers.



The sequins are from Studio Calico's Atlantic Collection- love love love the woodgrain sequins in the pack.




I used a white gel pen (Uni-ball Signo) to write on the black background.




The wooden veneer is also from Studio Calico's Atlantic Collection.



I couldn't resist machine stitching over the "chalk" banner string ;-)



The more I play with this collection the more possibilities I can see.  What trends from the scrqapbooking world have caught your attention lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment