Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Project Life Week Thirty-One

I'm back with another PL share and this week I have used the Becky Higgins Project Life Digital Seafoam Edition with a couple of digital elements from Ali Edwards added in too.

This week I found myself quite low on photos.  It was one of those weeks where we were really busy but nothing terribly exciting happened if you know what I mean.  It was all routine stuff, just lots of it and I simply wasn't reaching for my camera/phone camera at all.

Whenever I have a week like this I usually add a list or two to my spread.  This week I added a journalling card listing off some odd things that my toddler says.  I also added an image from a TV show I have been watching on another card.  

So here is week 31 LHS.....


The RHS.....


And the entire week.....



Thanks for stopping in :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment