Thursday, September 5, 2013

Layout Share | Studio Calico Darling Dear

It's the time of year when all the new releases in the papercraft world are hitting the shelves, but today I pulled out something a bit older for this page about my youngest boy's Christmas Photo shoot at our weekly Craft Group.  One of the ladies at Craft kindly took photos of all the kids that attend the creche in front of a lovely Nativity Scene.  I snapped these shots with my point-and-shoot camera just after he got into his costume.  Isn't he adorable?

I pulled out the Darling Dear Collection from Studio Calico.  I love Christmas Collections that aren't obviously "Christmas-y" because I like to use them for all kinds of layouts, not just Christmas ones.  Dark blues and teals, rusty reds and bursts of bright green  with subtly bold geometric designs make this a really versatile collection.



I used some really old Heidi Swapp foam alpha stamps with some Mister Huey's Mist for my Title and I also coloured the wood veneer stars with mist.





Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment