Monday, September 16, 2013

Project Life Week 37

There are some new kits available at digitalprojectlife.com this week and I just despite it's pretty girly feel, I just couldn't resist grabbing the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Mini Kit.


Don't let the words "Mini Kit" fool you- when you are working with digital product you can do so much with the cards that you have almost as many choices as with a full kit.  Instead of cutting up digital patterned papers, I just cut up sections of the journalling cards and filler cards to add interest to my photos.

Here is the LHS.....



Here's the RHS.....




 Here's the whole week.....




I added two little puffy stickers from Skipping 5 and the white envelope is a cut file from Silhouette America.

I think I managed to avoid these pages turning out too "girly" despite the use of pink, florals and hearts!


No comments:

Post a Comment