Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tomorrow's Memories | Little Yellow Bicycle "Fern & Forest"




This week I had the pleasure of doing some samples for Tomorrow's Memories using the Little Yellow Bicycle "Fern & Forest Boy" Collection.


I had a lot of fun with this collection- I loved the colour palette of blue, green, orange and brown.

The lovely Sonia added a couple of wooden veneers, some bling, twine, ribbon, buttons, a chipboard tree and some cardstock to my pack to help me out, but honestly, these papers have plenty of patterns and images that you can cut up to make embellishments yourself, so there is little need to add much else. There are also co-ordinating accessories available in the Fern & Forest Collection.

Here's what I came up with and you can see them in real life when you pop into the Tomorrow's Memories store in Bassendean.










I have some scraps left over and I will be trying to squeeze another page out of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment