Monday, November 18, 2013

Project Life Week 46

I'm posting a little bit later than usual because we had a huge weekend.  Sometimes cultivating memories gets in the way of the recording of them ;-)

On Saturday I went to Heidi Swapp's "Make Pretty Stuff Down Under" Workshop and had a great time getting messy, inky and creative with about 70 other Perth ladies.  I have some projects to finish and will share them here when I do.

This week I have used the Project Life Kraft Edition and added one little flair from Button It and a die-cut speech bubble.  You will notice one of my journalling cards has been blurred.  This card features a story that was important to include but not appropriate for me to share here.

I am starting to think about how I am going to approach PL in 2014.  I have been really happy with how this year's album has come together, so I don't expect to change much next year- maybe just enough change to keep me motivated going forward.  We'll see.

Here is Week 46 LHS.....



Here's the RHS.....



Here's the whole week.....




Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment