Sunday, December 1, 2013

Project Life Week 48

Week 48 sees me using the Coral Edition for the first time. I only bought it because it was recently on Sale and I am so glad I did.  At first glance it didn't do much for me, but once I went through and looked at every card, I knew I would love working with it.  This edition is full of great patterns and word art in a lovely color palette of greens, blues, yellows, and coral. One of the best things about this edition is its versatility- and I love that!

Here's the LHS.....



Here's the RHS.....




Here's the whole week.....




It's December 1 today and I know a lot of you are doing a December Daily type album this year.  I am too, but I have decided that getting foundation pages ready ahead of time just won't work for me.  I think I need to complete the album after Christmas  when I can look through all my photos and decide how I want to tell our December story.  I'll be sure to share it all then :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment