Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Monochromatic Plus Gold | Studio Calico Layout Share

Gold is popping up everywhere in home decor, fashion and in the papercraft world.  I thought I'd try a monochromatic layout with some pops of gold.  I used papers from the Classic Calico Collection Vol 2 from Studio Calico.  I had a paper doily that I had spray painted gold leftover from another project and I thought I could utilise it here.  I also added some little embellishments from my stash and a lot of machine stitching took place on this layout to add some texture.










The title for this layout came from what my little fella used to say to me- "Lub You Mum"- he would say it all sorts of random times and I just wanted to record that little piece of him.

I am really pleased with how this turned out and I will be sure to try a monochromatic page again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment