Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Project Life Week 8

Some weeks are rough. This week was the roughest of the rough.  I thought long and hard about what to include in this week's PL page and decided that it was ok to say this week was rough but I didn't need to go into any great detail.  I am sure it will all be recorded in a "traditional" scrapbooking layout eventually. Keeping it real but without the gory details.

It's another single page week and since it will sit opposite Week 7 in my album, I have used Kraft again to make the spread cohesive even though it represents two PL weeks.

Week 8.....


There is some journalling about the week (blurred for sharing) but I have kept it fairly vague.  I don't really need my boys to know exactly what's happening at the moment and to be honest, the story is a tough one to tell right now.  However, I really do believe in ensuring our memory-keeping is authentic and recording our lives accurately- the good AND the bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment