Saturday, March 15, 2014

Project Life Week 9 and 10

My little old blog has been a bit neglected of late.  Posts you've seen recently were scheduled quite some time ago.  I've not been well.  I've been fighting a battle with an illness for a long time, but lately the illness has been winning.  I've been in hospital but could only stay a week due to Hub's work commitments.  I'm trying to take it easy and slowly catch up on scrapbooking and cardmaking DT work.  Project Life was the first thing to slip, but today I completed Weeks 9 and 10 with simple, no-fuss single page layouts using the Midnight Edition.  I didn't put any pressure on myself to get "caught up", I just decided that today was a lazy at-home day and after some chores I felt the urge to do some PL.

Here's Week 9.....



And here's Week 10.....





It broke my heart to have to miss Master 7's Swimming Carnival but was so very thankful that Hubs got to attend and support the little guy while also snapping some photos and recording some video.  I think Hubs got swept up in the excitement- you can hear him cheering very loudly on the video :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment