Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Project Life Weeks 14 & 15

I've been a naughty Project-Lifer!  Well, there are  really no rules with PL, but anyone who reads this blog will know I am usually up to date and post my weeks every Monday.  It annoys me when I get behind but two bouts of tonsillitis in three weeks has meant lots of stuff was put on hold, including PL.

Anyhoo, I am now pleased to say I am back on track, albeit with single page weeks again, and for Weeks 14 and 15 I have used the Slate Edition in physical kit form- my lovely SIL gave me kit for Christmas.  I have added journalling on my photos with Photoshop and on my cards by simply printing strips of text and gluing them on.  I added cut files from Chic Tags to my filler cards and called these weeks done!

Here is Week 14.....




And here's Week 15.....




Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment