Friday, September 12, 2014

Layout Shares | Simple Stories "Hello Baby"

I recently designed layouts for a class for Tomorrow's Memories using the Hello Baby Collection from Simple Stories, and now I can share them here.  

In my classes I share my technique for creating three different layouts at once assembly-line style, using nothing but three sheets of cardstock and three sheets of patterned paper.  I have found that when I scrap at home using this method, I can produce lots of layouts very quickly while getting the most from my supplies.  Yes, they are very simple in design, but they are true to my style and I can get a lot of stories told quickly.

Cut-apart sheets of patterned paper featuring 3x4 journalling cards are really useful for creating grids on layouts.

I also like to fussy-cut images from the journalling cards to create embellishments.










If this style of scrapping interests you and you are located in Perth, be sure to check out the Tomorrow's Memories class schedule and look for my "3x3" Classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment