Monday, November 17, 2014

Webster's Pages "Nest" Layout Shares

Webster's Pages have been producing some stunning collections lately and "Nest" is their new gorgeous offering.  I was lucky enough to be asked to use these papers to create samples for Tomorrow's Memories.


Here is my first page- as soon as I saw the sheet of paper covered in doilies I knew I wanted to cut them up!  Here I've used them to mat my photo.  I kept this simple since the papers shine so brightly on their own, but I did add some ink splats here and there.


Here is my next page- back to my usual clean and simple style.  I cut up the journal card sheet to create blocks for my grid. 


I also used some of the vellum sheet to create a shaker box filled with blue and gold sequins in the bottom left hand corner. Please excuse my photo- it was a rushed phone photo!



Last of all I created a pocket page and cut pieces from the vellum sheet to add some transparency.  It looks great hanging up in the shop with the light shining through the gorgeous vellum.  I also created a shaker pocket with gold and silver sequins.  Here is a sneak- to see the whole page, you'll just have to pop in to the shop ;-)


Be sure to pop in to Tomorrow's Memoriesand grab some "Nest" and check out my projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment