Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Project Life Weeks 45 and 46

Oh boy, things are really starting to get away from me right now, but I guess that's typical for this time of year!  I did manage to get two weeks of PL finished over the last couple of days and they are both single page layouts.  Although things are crazy-busy right now, there are not many photos being taken.  

I have used the Midnight Edition for both weeks and I am still head-over-heels in love with this kit. All I added to the kit elements was an image to mark Remembrance Day on 11 November- I simply did a Google Images search to find it.

Here is Week 45.....



And here is Week 46.....




I realised today that I have made no preparations whatsoever for my December Daily album!  It's ok though because I usually complete my album after Christmas.  However, I would feel better having an album cover and supplies gathered together, so that's on the to-do list for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment