Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Winning Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Masters Entries

Now that the next issue of Scrapbooking Memories is out, I can finally share my Masters Entries with you!

Task 1: Scrap a single layout using a 5x7 inch photo that must be engaging and have eye-contact.




Task 2: Scrap a layout using at least one non-conventional (non-papercraft) item as an element of your page.




Task 3: Scrap a layout where journalling is the focus of your page.





Task 4: Create the cover of an art journal that best reflects your scrapbooking style.





I still can't believe I received the call from Scrapbooking Memories back in September and I sure still can't believe I kept it a secret until all the winners were announced!  But when I look around my Scrap Room and see all the wonderful prizes I received, it sinks in all over again!  I've enjoyed getting to know all the other Masters- they are a truly talented and humble bunch.  


No comments:

Post a Comment