Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Project Life 2015 Title Page and Week 1

Happy New Year and here's to another year of Project Life!  I have decided to stick with the approach I used in 2014 and that means using Digital Core Kits and minimal embellishments.  It also means that some weeks will be documented on a single page and others on two pages, depending on how much is happening.

For my title page I opted for a monochromatic theme using the Midnight Core Kit and a card from this set by Paislee Press.  I added one little flair and some Thickers and called it done.




For Week 1, I have used the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Mini Kit to create my single page layout.  No other embellies were added.




Thanks for popping in and I hope you will continue to follow my little space on the interwebs!

No comments:

Post a Comment