Thursday, March 26, 2015

Echo Park "Jack & Jill Boy Collection" Layout Shares

I shared a couple of layouts yesterday using some new papers from Echo Park and today I have some more shares using another new collection from EP called "Jack & Jill Boy Collection".  This new collection is built tough with a vintage nod at boys throughout time. With elements ranging from vintage vehicles and airplanes, to clever typography, this collection is just the right combination for any man in your life. 

JJB80016_Jack_And_Jill_Boy_Kit_Cover


First up I have a 12"x12" page and I used the woodgrain sheet as my background- different for me, but a fun change.  I cut used elements from the cut-apart sheet to create a sub-title and a journalling spot.  Some buttons from my stash were the only embellishments required.








Up next is an 8.5"x11" layout and once again I used patterned papers for my background but layered them on some grey cardstock to create a border.  I used elements from the cut-apart sheet to create a photo-mat, a title, a tag and the plane embellishment and I fussy-cut a camera to add to the cluster at the bottom of the page. Some twine and ink splats were the final touches.







Obviously I am always on the lookout for boy-themed collections, and this one is a great one- not just for boys, but for all the men in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment