Saturday, March 14, 2015

Let's Scrap | International Scrapbooking Day Challenge



Let's Scrap are having a month-long challenge to celebrate International Scrapbooking Day,  BUT the twist is, it is going to run on TWO sites and you have to play along with BOTH sites to be entered to win a prize. There is a card sketch posted on Feeling Sketchy (you don't have to do it up as a card, do a layout if you want) and then there is a double page sketch on Let's Scrap Sketches (you can do it as a single or double page or even a card if you want). 

Here is the sketch.....



I decided to flip the sketch 90 Deg to the right and to just use a portion to create my single page layout. Here is what I based my layout on.....



I grabbed the Simple Stories Sn@p Life Collection and got to work.....











This was a super-fun sketch to play with- be sure to head to Let's Scrap for all the details of how to play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment