Sunday, April 12, 2015

Project Life Weeks 12 and 13

Today I have two weeks to share using the Coral Edition of Project Life.  We were pretty busy during these two weeks but I was low on photos so in Week 12 I included a picture of the book I was reading and a graphic I found to document Australia's Cricket World Cup win.

Here is Week 12.....



And here is Week 13.....




Another two pages completed digitally and then printed, cut up and slipped into pockets- no extra embellishments were added, but I did pop in an insert with my boys' swimming certificates. 

It's been a very wet start to our school holidays, so we've been indoors a lot and I have taken the opportunity to reorganise my clear stamps and thin metal dies....it's taken a lot longer than I expected but I love the results!


No comments:

Post a Comment