Monday, April 27, 2015

Scrappy Canary | March "Playful" Kit Layout Shares



Today I have two layouts to share using the Scrappy Canary March "Playful" Scrapbook Kit.   This time I have pulled products from the kit to create layouts with a limited colour palette.

For my first layout "I Love Right Now", I have used a black, white and mint scheme, cutting up one of the papers to create my bold banner and one of the overlays to create a transparency bird embellishment.  I added some sequins from my stash.














For my next layout I got messy with my Gelatos (which are now available from the Scrappy Canary Store- YAY!), to create a background on watercolour paper.


  I then punched out some of the circles from one of the papers in the kit to form a grid and placed my "Love" title on top.  This title was hand-cut from another of the papers in the kit and the "remember" was cut from another.


 I added one of the overlays to my photo and then layered heart sequins from my stash on top.



I am having a ball with this kit and will be back soon with more to share :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment