Friday, May 22, 2015

Project Life Weeks 17 and 18

Eeeeek it's been a bit quiet here lately but I guess that means life is busy and full right?  I did actually complete these pages last week but we had a very wet and dark weekend and I just didn't have enough light (or a dry spot outside) to photograph the pages.

These two weeks face each other in my album so I have used the Kraft Edition for both single page layouts.  I haven't added any embellishments and since both weeks were low on photos I added bits and pieces from Facebook and from my husband's phone photos.  

Here is Week 17.....



And here is Week 18.....



We're back to fine autumn weather now, but the mornings are getting a bit crisp.  I don't really feel the cold but I am in layers and long sleeves for the school drop-offs now which can only mean winter is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment