Sunday, May 3, 2015

Scrappy Canary | March "Playful" Kit Layout Share



When I saw the giant "Love Love Love Love" on one of the patterned papers in the Scrappy Canary March "Playful" Kit I knew I just had to scrap this photo of my little boy with his Sweetie.  

The background of my photo was quite busy so I used an overlay and frame from the kit to hide some of it and to draw focus to the little cuties in the photo.





I layered up some of the diecuts to make an embellishment cluster...





.....and another little cluster to which I added one of the fun wooden dots...




.....and I clipped all the layers for my photo with one of the giant gold paperclips included in the kit.



I don't know how long this little romance will last, but it's serious enough right now for me to want to document it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment