Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Scrappy Canary | March "Playful" Kit Layout Share



I'm back with another share using the Scrappy Canary March "Playful" Scrapbook Kit.  This time I pulled out items to create a pink, orange and gold colour palette and used the gold foil on the frame as my title.  



I added journalling strips and sewed a box around them to mimic the frame around the photo above the text.  I added two of the sweet little wood veneer dots to highlight the last sentence.




I used one of the overlays with gold foil spots UNDER my photo instead of over it so that the gold spots would become an embellishment layer over the patterned papers rather than over the photo.



This Pinkfresh Studio die-cut arrow adds some interest to the top part of my page and directs the viewer's eye to the photo. 




This is probably my favourite layout from this kit- don't be afraid to use pink on your layouts with boys- after all, the journalling was from my Mama heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment