Thursday, June 4, 2015

Kraft Plus | June Challenge

I don't often get to join in with challenges but I have been following the Kraft Plus Challenges and have been itching to play along.




This month's theme is "In the Jungle" and this conjured up black, white and orange for me.  I also knew I had some scraps of Zebra patterned paper in my stash as well as photos of my eldest son wearing orange.  

The Inspiration Photo featured circle shapes as well, so I decided to create a background using leftover "O" Thickers since my son's name is Oliver.  I also added black chalkboard paint to a chipboard circle piece to lay under my photo.   Some bits and pieces from an older Amy Tangerine collection were the finishing touches.












This was a fun challenge to do and I hope to be able to play along at Kraft Plus again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment