Saturday, June 6, 2015

Scrappy Canary | April "Mayfair" Scrapbook Kit Layout



Today I have a 12x12 layout share using the April "Mayfair" Kit.  I decided on a grid-style layout for this two-photo page but I combined my 3x4 photos with two 4x4 squares of patterned papers.




This is a "go-to" style of page for me and it came together in about 15 minutes.  Fussy cutting the florals and the machine stitching took a bit of time, but I was happy to do those things to complete the page.


I used the triangle chipboard pieces in the kit to make a small banner and the chipboard tag as a journalling spot.





The foam word stickers made a quick title but I added a splash of colour and filled the space with the chipboard camera.




I cut the red starburst sticker in half and used the two pieces in different areas of the page, hiding the printed text as it didn't really suit my page, but the splash of red did.



Don't forget to check out all the new goodies in the Scrappy Canary Store and to use the code LOUISE10 for 10% off your purchase :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment