Thursday, July 16, 2015

Feeling Sketchy | Sketch #125


We have a new sketch to play with at the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog and our challenge sponsor is Polkadoodles.



Here is the sketch we're playing with.....


I went a bit crazy and created two cards! For this first one I used an image from Polkadoodles and used watercolours to create a shaker cards filled with fine pink glitter and chunkier gold glitter.



I used dies from Spellbinders to create my shaker and starburst embellishment and stamps and a die from Stampers Anonymous and Tim Holtz for my sentiment.  Everything was created from watercolour paper and I used a cheap kid's watercolour palette to colour everything.







My next card is another shaker and I used stamps from Avery Elle, inks from Stampin' Up and a small doily die from MFT.  The shaker is filled with a mixture of sequins from my stash.








 Be sure to head over to the Feeling Sketchy Blog for more inspiration and all the challenge details.

No comments:

Post a Comment