Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Project Life Weeks 24 & 25

I'm back with another two weeks of Project Life layouts.  These are both single page weeks and face each other in my album.  I have used the Slate Edition, and since it is the only kit I have in physical format, I have used a mix of physical and digital cards.  I used some digital cards because I like to add my journalling digitally in Photoshop before printing.  

Here is Week 24.....


I added the dates to my physical card with a date stamp and black ink, and the "no joke" card is a physical card as well.  All the others on this layout were digital, edited in PS and printed.

Here is Week 25.....

Once again I stamped the dates on a physical card, the "seriously" card and the blue one with the star are also from the physical kit and everything else was digital.

With both boys being sickly for these two weeks nothing much happened so I filled the layouts with little snippets of news and what I was watching/reading- I love looking back on all that stuff in my albums :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment