Sunday, August 16, 2015

Feeling Sketchy | Sketch #127


We have a new sketch to play with at the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog and our challenge sponsor is Bugaboo Digi Stamps.



Here is the sketch we are playing with.....



I used this Bugaboo image, coloured it with Copics and fussy-cut it out.  I changed out the squares in the sketch for triangles and flipped it so my focal point was on the left hand side of my landscape-oriented card.


My background was created by blending Distress inks and by die-cutting a triangle pattern from white cardstock with my Silhouette machine.  Rather than attempt to get some dimension by using foam tape, I cut the panel three times and adhered them to each other for the dimension I was after.


I used my Distress Inks again on the banner and tried to mimic the same blend as the background panel.


Some Clear Wink of Stella was added here and there, and sequins were the final finishing touch.



Be sure to head over to the Feeling Sketchy Blog for more inspiration and all the challenge details.

No comments:

Post a Comment