Friday, September 4, 2015

Project Life Weeks 32 & 33

I'm a bad bad blogger!  What can I say except that life gets in the way sometimes!  I managed to get Weeks 32 and 33 completed last weekend but just hadn't found the time in between rainy days to photograph them and blog about it, but this morning the Father's Day Big Breakfast is on at school, so hubs is on school run duty and I find myself with a little bit of free time.

For these two weeks I used the Clementine Edition, and didn't add any physical products- all digital and then printed and slipped into pockets.

Here is Week 32.....



And here is Week 33.....




I have completed Week 34 as well but will post it along with Week 35 since they will face each other in my album.

Thanks for dropping by :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment