Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Feeling Sketchy | World Cardmaking Day Challenge


The Feeling Sketchy Team are running a special challenge to celebrate World Cardmaking Day and here is the inspiration photo.....


Although it's not Autumn here in Australia, I decided to play along with these gorgeous colours and make a birthday card.


I added Distress Inks in Bundled Sage, Wild Honey and Spiced Marmalade to some watercolour paper, then diecut a tag from the panel.  I then diecut another four tags from white cardstock to add dimension before popping it all back into the negative space.  I painted and clear embossed a chipboard "happy" from 2Crafty and white heat embossed a sentiment from Avery Elle on a strip of black cardstock.


I added some black and white twine to the tag to co-ordinate with the sentiment strip.


Thanks for stopping by- all the challenge details can be found on the Feeling Sketchy blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment