Monday, November 9, 2015

Kraft Plus | November Challenge


I'm playing along at Kraft Plus again and the November challenge is a doozy! The challenge is to be inspired by P!nk, the artist.



I drew my inspiration from her song "Perfect" and turned my layout into a message to myself.  I have had a difficult time this past couple of years with mental illness and I wanted to remind myself that I am just perfect the way I am.

Her "I'm Not Dead" album cover inspired my use of floral patterned paper on my layout- more fussy-cutting than I would normally do, but worth it I think.


I used my Silhouette Cameo to create the song lyrics on the left hand side, removing random letters to let the paper underneath peek through.  When I got to the part I felt was the most important message, I removed all of the letters to make it stand out.  I used patterned papers from Crate Paper's "Random" Collection and the "Things I Know" stamp is from a really old set from 7gypsies.









The team at Kraft Plus sure do know how to get the creativity flowing- their challenges always push me out of my comfort zone and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment