Monday, January 11, 2016

Project Life Weeks 50 &51

I'm back with another couple of weeks of Project Life and these two weeks include Christmas.  I debated whether to make these weeks two-page spreads because of all our Christmas photos, but I just really want to get 2015 finished.  The best Christmas photos will make it onto their own "regular" scrapbook layouts, so I elected to go with a "best of" and stick with one page per week for this album.

I have used the Cherry Edition because I go in alphabetical order of kits that I own- yes I have OCD issues- and it was a good pairing with Christmas.

Here is Week 50.....



Week 51......




I have been asked whether I am doing a December Daily album this year, and the answer is no. Towards the end of 2015 we packed and moved house, then hosted house guests for the Christmas period.  The idea of doing Elf on the Shelf, let alone a December Daily album was just too overwhelming.  It is what it is.  Christmas has been documented in PL and there will be regular layouts too, so I am not going to get myself in a guilt-ridden tizz over it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment