Hi everyone and welcome to the Turtle Soup Spring themed Blog Hop. We hope you enjoy everyone’s inspirational and creative projects. Here is the full list in case you lose your way. See you back here again to leave a finishing comment to get your ballot to win a random prize. Enjoy and off you go hopping!
1. Sara - (using Turtle blog) http://turtlesoupmagazine.blogspot.com/
3. Deb P http://tassiedeb.blogspot.com.au/
YOU ARE HERE 4. LouiseB http://madeatnumber27.blogspot.com.au/
5. Lisa Moen http://lisasscrappyhideaway.blogspot.com/
6. LouiseT http://timelesscraftmumma.blogspot.com.au/
7. Chris http://ole682000.blogspot.com
9. Phillis http://justfindtimetoscrap.blogspot.com/
10. Colleen http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
11. Elisa http://2crazycrafters.blogspot.com.au/
12. Karen http://calmcreations.blogspot.com/
13. Joan http://thegovsplace.blogspot.com/
14. TURTLE SOUP BLOG http://turtlesoupmagazine.blogspot.com/
Although we're well into Autumn here in Australia, there is still plenty of sunshine around and the days are warm. I was inspired to create some cards using flowers and pretty soft spring colours.
I have made a set of three cards using the Flower Patch stamp set from Stampin' Up as well as Stampin' Up inks for my stamping and watercoloured stripes.
Thanks for hopping along- your next stop on the Blog Hop is the lovely Lisa Moen at http://